The SCORM Engine greatly simplifies the process of upgrading any LMS to be SCORM conformant.
The SCORM Engine is easily integrated into your current LMS with almost no changes to your system using our innovative integration layer architecture.
You can offload the entire SCORM problem, now and into the future.
Millions of people reap the benefits of SCORM each year because the SCORM Engine has eliminated the difficulties of implementing SCORM and keeping up with its evolution. This includes support for the next generation of SCORM, the Tin Can API (yup…SCORM Engine already has baked-in Tin Can API support that allows for you to have your own installed Learning Record Store, as well as use your SCORM content with a Tin Can system.) To learn more about the latest version of SCORM Engine that includes the Tin Can API, check out this page.
Solving the SCORM problem yourself might sound appealing today. Months and years from now, you may wish you hadn’t.
Make everybody happy
LMSs that use the SCORM Engine have
- Administrators who are happy to upload their own content
- Developers who actually work on other things
- Management that never has to hear complaints about SCORM again
Use the best technology on the market
- Compatibility is the most important factor in SCORM delivery. The SCORM Engine is more compatible than any other SCORM delivery mechanism.
- “Tightly Integrated” means that our product becomes a part of yours. “Loosely Coupled” means that we keep up with SCORM for you forever, and you never have to reintegrate.
Discover why buying the SCORM Engine is a practical business decision.
Learn more about the future of e-learning, and how the Tin Can API works with SCORM Engine
Or simply try uploading content yourself. The proof is in the pudding.