SCORM Driver licenses come in a few different flavors- check out the option that works best for you.
Driver — the free version
If you’re not making money from Driver, then we want you to be able to use it for free. If more people are using Driver to give their content the best standards support possible, then the world is a happier place. If you want to use Driver for non-commercial use, just sign up for a free SCORM Cloud account, and you’ll find the download link in the “Add Content” section.
If it turns out that you’re doing a pretty serious Driver integration and you need our support, or you’ve tried out Driver and decide that you want to use it for commercial purposes, then you’ll want to start using the paid version (which is done by just letting us know that you need the commercial license.)
Driver — the paid version
The Library License
Many of our clients seek to convert an entire library of courses, or even alter the output of a production tool to produce conformant courses. If you’re looking to convert several courses, you’re probably best served by a “SCORM Driver Library License”.
- Initial Fee: $15,000 — includes the integration services, first year of license and support and maintenance for the first year. If you’d like us to convert one of the courses for you as a template, we’re happy to. If you have basic questions about SCORM, the Tin Can API, and AICC, we can answer those as well. Getting you started in the right direction pays dividends for us from that point forward.
- Annual License Fee: $3,000 — entitles you to third tier support and code updates. In most cases, the time we save you when you encounter your first “rogue LMS” will pay for the entire license fee.
Single Course License
Great for those cases where you just need to convert a single course. And if things change over time, we can apply any Single Course licenses towards a library license down the road.
- Initial Fee: $2,000 — includes the integration services, first year of license and support and maintenance for the first year.
- Annual License Fee: $400 — entitles you to third tier support and code updates. In most cases, the time we save you when you encounter your first “rogue LMS” will pay for the entire license fee.
SCORM Driver Cross Domain License
A great option when your content must stay on your servers, but needs to be delivered via SCORM.
- Initial Fee: $25,000 — includes the integration services. At the end of the implementation, you will have the template SDXD package that you can use to create your SDXD packages for all of your content.
- Annual License Fee: $5,000 — entitles you to third tier support and code updates. In most cases, the time we save you when you encounter your first “rogue LMS” will pay for the entire license fee.
How we will work together?
For standard Driver content, we expect that the courses provided to us will be complete, i.e. ready for delivery to a client. Navigation, images, production- it should all be complete before we get started. We are not a production house. We simply “SCORM-ify” what you’ve already put together so well.
While our pricing on the SCORM Driver itself is straightforward, we simply find it to be impossible to price content conversions without reviewing the content. Courses vary wildly, and pricing has to vary on occasion to allow for that. If you’d like to know what your course in particular will cost, simply send it along for us to review.
Some places SCORM Driver is being used: