SCORM Cloud for Sakai
A complete and reliable solution for SCORM in Sakai.
- SCORM 1.2/2004 and AICC compatibility
- The power of SCORM Engine inside Sakai, using the SCORM Cloud app integration
- Seamless integration
- Import, assign and track within the workspace
- Supports the Tin Can API (the next generation of SCORM)
How do I install it?
- Download the Sakai module.
- Drag and drop the SCORM Cloud module folders into the appropriate locations in your Sakai folder.
- Create a SCORM Cloud account, and configure your new plugin with your SCORM Cloud App Id and Secret Key. (Find your App ID and Secret Key here).
- Restart Sakai and create a new worksite. SCORM Cloud will appear as a tool to add to your new worksite, which you can then configure your SCORM Cloud App Id and Secret Key
When setting up a new assignment or resource in Sakai, you now have the option to “Add SCORM Course!”
For a detailed walkthrough of SCORM Cloud for Sakai installation, click here.
Need help with your Sakai integration? We aren’t the experts in Sakai, but we know some folks that focus solely on this powerful open source LMS.
- Unicon – The experts to contact for customizing and integrating the SCORM Cloud plug-in for Sakai and other learning management systems.
- Asahi Net International (ANI) – They build customized learning solutions around the Sakai platform and bring all the tools together for your learning needs.
Interested in working with us to develop integrations with other LMSs or apps? Let us know.
A simpler way to deliver e-learning.
SCORM Cloud lets you deliver training where your learners live.
Try it Free