We’re Hiring Now!
Right now (May 24, 2013), we’re looking for a few talented developers.
If you’re going to get in touch with us (email us at email@example.com), please be prepared. Definitely take the time to understand our company. If you send me a resume with a list of technologies, I will fall asleep at my desk. Don’t bother. Demonstrate, tangibly, your abilities right away. No matter who you are, we need you to show us why you’re great.
You want to work here
You want to work here. You really do. Some of the reasons…
- You are given great freedoms in your work. People who are great at their job are internally motivated and exceptionally skilled. We [Mike and Tim] want nothing more than to let great people do their jobs. For software developers, it looks like this. For others, it’s something different.
- You are given great freedoms in your life. I [Tim] wear shorts and a t-shirt to work every day. Mike often wears a collar, but we all make fun of him for it. Greatness at Rustici Software is never determined by who you know or how you dress. Ideas, reason, and production outweigh things that don’t contribute to the company’s success.
- Benefits and Jenafits. Aside from the normal health, vision, dental, retirement, bonuses, etc., we offer Jenafits. Jena’s main goal is to make Rustici Software an awesome place to work. She administers things like house cleaning, lawn care, laundry service, etc. Yes, Rustici Software pays for some of these things. Jena is also our office concierge, taking care of everything from taking your car for emissions testing to planning birthday parties for employees’ children.
- Our vacation policy is, well, flexible. We simply ask everyone to get their work done. When you’re here, we expect a lot of you. When you’re gone, we expect you’ll have some great experiences. And we hope you’ll share them with us.
- We have fun. Darts, ping pong, disc golf … we’re committed to doing things together that change our perspective on the day and help us get to know each other better.
- Nashville is a great place to live and work. We love Nashville, and we bet you would too. Read about working and living in Nashville on WorkIT Nashville, and in this informative PDF.
It’s not just us…
More on working at Rustici Software
A laundry list of virtues isn’t a real representation of a company. A collection of stories, told over time, comes closer. Check out these blog posts related to working here at Rustici Software.
- We’re going to need a bigger office…
- Bringing it Home
- It’s all in the family
- SCORM Cloud + CA = GOLD
- I’ve been waiting for a guy like you